Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lee Hi Vocals Part 4

Lee Hi
Because, Lee Hi vocals are very popular and  recently a  YG representative has release that Lee Hi should be release a song on March 1st (we'll see) , it's time for Lee Hi Vocals Part 4! (Lee Hi Vocals Part 1,2, & 3
^_^ My favorite Rookie













  • Lee Hi (Mercy)
This is Duffy's song "Mercy" performed by Lee Hi

Even though I have yet to listen to the original version, I like when Lee Hi performed this song with Park Jimin for 15& and Baek Ah Yeon (here) and I kinda like the remake version, Girls' Generation "Dancing Queen". This is not my favorite performance from Lee Hi, its okay.

  • Lee Hi (For You)
This is Yim Jae Bum song "For You" performed
 by Lee Hi on K-Pop Star

I love this performance by Lee Hi  and it caught
 me by surprise, as I'm sure it will do to you.

Lee Hi

PS. Look out for Luna and Park Jimin Vocals, Coming Soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment