Sunday, February 3, 2013

F(x)'s Luna + Vocals Part 1


Park Sun Young, otherwise known as f(x)'s Luna is the group's power house. As the main singer of the group, Luna possess strong vocals and is superb dancer. However, F(x) is SM's less invested group, and Luna is the most underrated in her group. The main singer of any girl group is almost always the less advertised/less spotlight, but to me this should not be the case with Luna. She is ambitious and dedicated to her work; she even went as far as the wanted a nose bleed to prove her dedication to her training and her dedication to be a star like BoA. Being that she is my FAVORITE singer in the k-pop industry, I wish for you to see what I see.




I love this performance by Luna. She used sign language in her song, for a deaf fan that had reach out to her. 


This song is featuring her fellow member Amber. When Luna appeared on a variety show pre-debut, she said she wanted to be a sexy singer.... I let you judge this.



PS. This is a re-post, Be on the lookout for Lee Hi Vocals Part 4
 and a new girl group introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment