Sunday, December 16, 2012

Intro: Beast Idols

From Left to Right: Daehyun Zelo Youngjae Himchan Yongguk Jongup

  I am admitting that I was kinda afraid to listen to this group of Hip-Hop Beast Idols. But, a good friend of mine wouldn't shut up about them and recommended me to listen to their music. Before I had knowledge that she also listened to K-Pop, I was into cute-pop dance groups. B.A.P, is none of that, they have no aegyo and any attempts are complete and utter failures; they don't impress with cute voices and expressions, B.A.P brings powerful and strong charisma with their presence .




Rapping is a big part of the songs they release and are not at the end or beginning of the song just to be forgotten. 
Even though they are not from one of the big threesB.A.P still managed to put out an awesome debut song (one of the few debut songs I actually like) + they worked hard this year to put out 5 singles in their first year.
  I like their beastly image and their name that makes absolutely no sense at all B.A.P (Best.Absolute.Perfection); who care about all that stuff when they ROCK!!!!


Here's B.A.P debut song Warrior




PS. More B.A.P coming your way!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment