Monday, December 31, 2012

Top Five Articles (December 2012) + My Favorite

It's the beginning of a new month and the end of another, therefore its time to recap the top five articles of the month. Plus an added bonus of my favorite article.

  • Top Five Articles of December 
  1.  Lee Hi Vocals
  2. My Favorites F(x)
  3. K-Pop Christmas
  4. Lee Hi Vocals Part 2
  5. F(x) Debut


The top articles of this month are the articles of my favorite group, F(x) and the only soloist I listen to, Lee Hi. Ranking at number three is K-Pop Christmas, which had less time to rank than the other articles and still made it on top. 


  • My Favorite Articles of December 
  1. F(Nameless)

 F(Nameless) is my favorite article, because I believe it's time for F(x)'s fandom to get a name. I also love the way my pictures look in this article. ^_^ (Twitter Pics).



PS.This article is also to celebrate my first month of blogging, Thank you very much for taking the time to read Goo Girl K-Pop Experience (previously known as My K-Pop Experience)!!!! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment