Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lee Hi Vocals

Before she was Lee Hi Monster Rookie, was a K-pop Star contestant Lee Ha Yi. Lee Ha Yi was a bundle of raw talent that a deep and husky voice. Even with all that talent, she did not win 1st place and had to settle for 2nd. K-pop star was not the end for Lee Hi. this post is dedicated to Lee Hi's Vocals!!!!!! ^__^



  • Lee Hi (U Go Girl)
This is Lee Hyori song, Lee Hi song this song for K-pop Star

I've heard the original version of this song and honestly have to say I prefer this version.


  • Lee Hi (Kill me Softly)
This is Lauren Hill's Song song by Lee Hi on K-pop Star.

Lee Hi vocals matches the R&B genre. And for me she is Rookie of the year.


PS. I will be posting more Lee Hi Videos of her amazing vocals in the future. I didn't want to overwhelm you. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment