Sunday, January 20, 2013

More B.A.P + Release of Rain Sound


I know, Its finally here, I finally did it! I finally finished all B.A.P's songs (at least all the songs they have a video for) but, I will look for the songs they've only performed.
In this article, you will see some different sides of B.A.P and their pre-release song "Rain Sound"

(In Order of Release)

  • Crash
From Left to Right: Zelo Youngjae Himchan
 Yongguk Daehyun Jongup
(2012)  Crash is not (in my opinion) a hip-hop song, at least not entirely, It has a lot hype and spout tons energy. The video for Crash is something I have yet to see in the K-Pop world; Instead of having plots, close-ups, and dance scenes; the video is more of a documentary that shows behind the scenes scenes and the bond between the guys of B.A.P!


  • Stop it
From Left to Right: Himchan Daehyun Yongguk Jongup Youngjae Zelo
(2012) Stop it is also different from previous B.A.P styles. Its comical and has AEGYO!!! I know I told you that B.A.P was a hard core, beasty, hip-hop group and they are; their aegyo is not the usual cutey k-pop boys style. But, its B.A.P manly style. ^_^ The song is great and the video is funny, Enjoy!!


  • Rain Sound
From Left to Right: Zelo Daehyun Himchan Jongup Yongguk Youngjae
(2013) Rain Sound is something I've seen from B.A.P but in a different way. Like other B.A.P songs (Power and Warrior) Rain Sound is also serious. But its different from the other songs because it shows some deep emotions, like extreme sadness and hopelessness. Honestly, the only bad thing I have to say about this video is too much guy-liner! ^_^


PS. Crash and Rain Sound Who's Who is here, Stop it (Coming Soon)

1 comment:

  1. What I personally like the guy-liner and don't feel it's too much, but that's how you feel.

    ReplyDelete