Monday, January 28, 2013

My Favorites of B2ST

B2ST is a group of talented guys from CUBE Entertainment! B2ST has release some great songs that just happen to make it onto my favorites list. These are the songs that I constantly listen to and put on repeat.

(In Order of Release)

  • Beautiful

From Left to Right: Kikwang Junhyung Doojoon Hyungseung Dongwoon Yoseob
(2010) Beautiful is probably my second favorite B2ST song. The song is great and the video is even better. The video is cool but the plot is just a bit confusing (just a little bit). I get the big picture, its only the relationship between Junhyung and the female lead that is unclear. Aside from the story line, the guys show a bit of aegyo (noticeably Kikwang and Dongwoon) and hilarious faces (mostly Yoseob).


  • Fiction
From Left to RightL Junhyung Dongwoon Yoseob Kikwang Doojoon Hyunseung
OMG! (2011) Fiction is one of THOSE songs. You know the song when you listen to it and you kinda get teary-eyed and when you see the video it makes you wanna cry some more. OMG! I love it! From the story-line with Junhyung and Park Bo Young (my girl!!!) to the clear emotions of sadness to the amazing vocals from Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung and Junhyung's heart felt raps (even though I only understood the Korean word "Saranghae"). Fiction is definitely going on the sad song list.



PS. Beautiful and Fiction Who's Who is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment