Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Intro: B2ST

From Left to Right: Kikwang Junhyung Yoseob Hyunseung Dongwoon Doojoon
 B2ST is a group of left overs, scraps, trainees that didn't make under a previous label (it's mean ,but true). I think it worked out in the end because, if they stayed with previous label then they would've possibly never been the stars they are today!

Remember when I told you a friend of mine recommended me to listen to B.A.P, she also recommended me to B2ST (pronounced as Beast) . But, I didn't immediately go and check out their songs like I did previously. I took my sweet precious time getting to them, just like I took time doing this intro.

It wasn't until after watching a review on their latest video, that I finally decided to watch a B2ST video. I didn't watch the reviewed video; instead I looked at a completely different video, with a strong difference in concepts.

Currently one of the biggest idol groups under the label Cube Entertainment, B2ST released "Breath" in 2010. For me, this song was a great first video to watch, because by this time B2ST in their career they are no longer awkward in front of the camera or trying out concepts that don't fit them. They are a group of fine rocker-jammers that don't disappoint. 

Here's B2ST Video Breath




PS. If you want to know more about B2ST check out their Artist Profile


No comments:

Post a Comment