Sunday, December 23, 2012

B.A.P If You Can't Handle the Heat, Get Out!

Let's be honest, I found it very very very, extremely hard to do a review for B.A.P's songs. But, the blog must go on and I decide that I cannot put off B.A.P any longer! I like B.A.P, I do, there is just something in my head about giving my opinions on their songs.I think I've put it off long enough!
As I have previously mention B.A.P is a  hard core Hip-Hop Group, the opposite of cute pop groups and that's something that draws me to them. 


(In Order of Release)
  • Power
From Left to Right: Yongguk Himchan Zelo Daehyun Youngjae Jongup

(2012) Power was my first B.A.P song. I was kinda shock when I first watched this video and my response  wasn't very nice. I decided then and there, that I didn't like B.A.P.  Power was the only video I watched of B.A.P, and didnt bother with the others. But after a few weeks I decided to give B.A.P another try ( at the constant nagging of my close friend). The next time, I watched Warrior and I love it. Warrior should've been the first video I watched , because that song made me fall in love with B.A.P
But, that doesn't mean the Power is a bad video, to me power was just shocking and unexpected. Before B.A.P all the groups I listened were not anything like B.A.P. I didn't hate the video, but I didn't exactly love it either. Now listening to it, I feel it. Its hard and empower. The dance is rough and  in your face. Its not my favorite B.A.P song, but its okay.



  • No Mercy
From Left to Right: Jongup Himchan Daehyun Yongguk Zelo Youngjae
(2012) B.A.P's No Mercy has stolen first place in heart out of all of their song. No Mercy has their trademark beastly act, but with a lighter feel to it. Unlike their other songs, No Mercy has abundant flow of energy and cool but simple dance. Yongguk's deep voice directly followed by Zelo's swagged-out voice is a  captivating combination. The only thing I dislike about this song, is their wardrobe choices (mainly Himchan's.) 


PS. One more B.A.P song article to go, B.A.P Profile Update, and maybe a new boy group on its way?

No comments:

Post a Comment