Monday, December 10, 2012

Intro: My First Video


                            
          My Introduction to K-Pop wasn't anything special. I was surfing through YouTube videos on the homepage. Mind you, I visited the homepage numerous times for a few days, and this one video would not leave the entertainment bar ( I guess you would call it a bar). When the video would not move from it position  I decided to watch it. I was taken by surprise to see Asian girls in a  music video. In the video the girls are dressed in bright, mismatched outfits that are similar anime characters( this is coming from a girl who used to watch anime and read manga); those traits immediately caught my attention. After watching the video, I pushed it to the side. It was later in the day when, the electronic rhythm and the addicting E-E-E Electric Shock along with the vision of the anime girls, started to repeat over and over again in my head. Those symptoms caused me to go back and watch the video to feed my thirst. At that moment I fell in love with K-Pop and F(x). I starting this blog to share my experience and help you fall in love with K-Pop too. ^_^

This is F(x) Latest Comeback song Electric Shock! Please Watch and enjoy!!!
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment