Sunday, February 3, 2013

F(x)'s Luna + Vocals Part 2

Luna
I have more live performances videos of my favorite underrated star F(x)'s Main Singer, Luna! This the continuation of Luna performances from Immortal Song 2.











  • Luna (Beat it)?
This seems like a remake Korean version of Micheal Jackson's
 Beat it performed by Luna on Immortal Song 2.

I like this song performed by Luna and I think it fits her perfectly. It is performances like this that make me wish Luna was a solo artist. And, some times I wonder how great of an success she would be under YG Entertainment. -__-  Aigoo
  • Luna (Dummy)
This is Yoon Hyung Joo's song "Dummy" performed 
by Luna on Immortal Song 2

I know I've probably said "that this song is my favorite song or that song is my favorite song", but this songs has got to be my favorite slow song performance by Luna. Her voice is beautiful in this song and even made me tear up a little. I cant even continue to express how perfect this performance. ^_^

Luna
PS. New Girl Group is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment