Monday, February 18, 2013

15& Sound Part 4

On the last 15& Sound, 15&'s Yerin performed alone to "I Do", but this time the girls have reunited along with guess, San E,  for the performance of 15& Sound Part 4!


Part 1 here
Part 2 here
Part 3 here







This is 15& Sound " I didn't go to school"

This 15& Sound is very different from the previous Sounds. It has rapping and has a fast tempo! This song also has hilarious lyrics (if you put on the subtitles).
 Seriously, I wasn't bored for one second watching them perform. I think this is the best one yet, only for it high energy not vocal ability. The only complaint I have is the lack of belief that this was performed live, like the previous 15& Sounds. Anyways, Good Job ^_^

From Left to Right: Jimin, San E,  Yerin

No comments:

Post a Comment