Saturday, February 16, 2013

B.A.P One Shot

Yes!! Super Sonic BOOM! B.A.P has released "One Shot" and wow is it great. The boys bring some serious style and character to this video, that makes it worth watching for almost 7 minutes (don't be fret  there's a reason why its 7 minutes) This video totally made me fan girl, like I've never had before ^_^ ( I am not ashamed)  


  • One Shot 
From Left to Right: Youngjae Daehyun Himchan
Yongguk Jongup Zelo
 

B.A.P's "One Shot" is filled with powerful dancing, great acting, and some charismatic idols. For a while, I lost interest in B.A.P but this video made me fall in love all over again (especially for Zelo). The story line is great; the message that I receive from the video , when you're in that type of life, you either end up dead or in jail. I waited impatiently to watch this video and it did not disappoint. 

Who's Who Coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment