Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lee Hi Vocals Part 5

Continuing the Lee Hi Vocals Series with more performances from her K-Pop Star stint and more.
Lee Hi
Hehe ^_^ It seems that Lee Hi has more than enough popularity on my blog (I have proof), which is not a bad this since she is one of my favorite rookies and she is the only solo artist I listen to. Lee Hi currently has 6 of the 8 top articles! My, my, don't we love Lee Hi  ♥ Lee Hi Fighting!

















  • Lee Hi (Don't Stop the Music)
This is Rihanna's song "Don't Stop the Music" 
performed by Lee Hi on K-Pop Star 2

As usual when Lee Hi performs a song, her vocals are great. Her English isn't completely perfect but it's good. Please remember this is Lee Hi pre-debut days, so everything you see in this performance is improved (stage performance, dancing, and facial expressions). I have no complaints about this performance, but I did note how awkwardly cute she was.

  • Lee Hi (Fool in Love)
                
This is Lee Hi's song "Fool for Love" from her "First Love" album part 2 at Park Sohyun's Love Game Radio

This is one of my favorite songs from her album, so I was really happy when I found this performance. Lee Hi did a good job, performing her own song. -__-. The only thing I want, is to hear her voice more, it seems that recently that is hard to come by. But nevertheless I enjoyed listening to her sing. Her deep and husky voice really fits the R&B genre.

Bonus
  • Lee Hi (Diamonds)
This is Rihanna's song, "Diamonds" performed by Lee Hi

Lee Hi

If you like this post, please +1 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment