Tuesday, April 2, 2013

K-POP Bias List Update!!

I made some changes to My Bias, small changes, but changes none the least!.


I've added some idols and removed some.

  • Remove
    • Hongbin
Hongbin
One of the two idols that I am removing is VIXX's Hongbin. I've noticed that I don't really like Hongbin enough to leave him on the list with N. I only allow two members from one group, if I have a hard time choosing and or I really like both members. And that is not the case with Hongbin, I only like him in one song, "Rock UR Body" and I've realized that I don't really like him; so that is the cause of his removal. Below is VIXX's "Rock UR Body"


      • Yuri
    Yuri
    The last removal is Girls Generation's Yuri, My reason for liking Yuri are even more vain. Hehe ^_^. Lets just say, I like her looks and wanted them for myself. I didn't added her because of her abilities or lack of abilities or even her looks per say. I added her because of admiration, so I decided to remove her........ :-(
    Below is my Girls Generation Ranking System, based on who I like the most, though it is not update, it is close. 







    RiSe
    • Added
      • Rise
    One person I've recently added to my list Is Ladies Code's RiSe. Ladies Code is  a new rookie group that has recently debuted with their song "Bad Girl". Rise was a part to two variety shows before he debut. "Birth of a Great Star" and my favorite variety show "We Got Married".  I believe Rise to be my favorite because I thought she was underrated; Rise seems to have a nice voice (not as nice as the main singer, but still there) but lacks in knowledge of Korean language (the reason I believe she lack lines), considering that she is Japanese.  Below is the Ladies Code debut video "Bad Girl".

        Jinwoon
      • Jinwoon
    Even though, I do not listen to 2am's music, I've always liked Jinwoon. And, I've come to like him more, when he join "We Got Married" as part of the Jinwoon Junhee Couple. Jinwoon showed his dorky and funny character, that made him hard not to like.




      • Kevin
    Kevin
    I've added U-Kiss's Main Vocal, Kevin. Time and time again Kevin has shown his amazing vocal and dancing talent ( plus added sexiness). Kevin is also extremely funny and has ton of aegyo. Down below is U-Kiss "Dora Dora" Super Speed (I made it) and a short clip of some simple aegyo. 




      • Areum
    Areum
    HeHe my favorite person, that I've added to the list. The reason that I added her is a bit lengthy.
    So, last but not least is T-ara's maknae, Areum. If you are already into K-Pop then you know about T-ara recent controversy. T-ara was involved in a scandal of alleged bullying of a former member, Hwayoung. Before the scandal, I've never listened to a T-ara song. But I heard one of their songs featuring the rapper (the girl who was kicked out) and I fell in love with it, and that's when I started to dislike T-ara, because they kicked out the only girl I liked.
    Areum
    Recently the group came out with a Japanese song "Bunny Style" and I also started to the like this girl who rapped in that song. I later found out that she was new member Areum, who joined in 2012. After releazing that, I went back and listen to the few songs she was apart of.
    And, just like that, Areum became my favorite T-ara member. I like her so much that I even made a rap compilation ( I seen it once and it captured me.)
    Not only that but I am slowly starting to like T-ara and look forward to their future released!



    PS. Areum also has nice vocals
    If you like this post, please +1 it!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment