Tuesday, April 9, 2013

15& "Somebody" MV

Here is the "all-kill" hit, 15&'s "Somebody"!

From left to  right: Yerin, Jimin

Completely different from their debut song. 15&'s "Somebody" is catchy and upbeat. The duo had previous debuted with a ballad that didn't do so well, in charts or sales. Despite that, I personally loved their debut song, and it's the main reason I added them to my blog.
 Despite its recent release, "Somebody" is already a hit! They did well, 15& Fighting!


The song is upbeat, the chorus is catchy and video is a funny parody (Of K-Pop star, the singing show that Jimin won). But, even with all the positives  I still feel like this song is missing that "Umph". I like the song but it's missing those wonderful vocals the girls displayed in their debut song.
I know that the song isn't a ballad, but the girls have wonderful vocals that could be better used in a more complex song.
Besides those little details, I like the song.

If you like this post, please +1 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment