Tuesday, April 30, 2013

15& "Somebody" Acoustic Version

From right to left: Yerin Jimin

The girls of 15& have gifted us with an acoustic version of 
their latest hit song "Somebody".In the beginning, when they first released "Somebody" I said that I like this song; well now I'm completely head over heels for it. I play "Somebody" at least once a day and, just to warn you the acoustic version doesn't do it for me.


Part of the reason I fell in love with this song, is because of the energy it possessed when I watched it live.
Unlike the other version of the song, the acoustic version is missing that energy. 
It seems like Jimin and Yerin aren't really into it and the vocals aren't really that good. Which is really bad, since 15& is a vocal group.

Aigoo, one bad performance doesn't mean that there not good live singers. Below is my favorite live performance of "Somebody"


PS. Another possible review coming soon
If you like this post, please +1 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment