Friday, March 22, 2013

F(x)'s Luna + Vocals Part 3


Luna






















I'm back with more vocals from my favorite K-Pop idol, F(x)'s Luna. Time and time again Luna has shown her amazing vocal abilities. Her position as the main singer in F(x) doesn't do her any justice, SM never allows Luna to show-off, not saying that she doesn't at all; but the little that she does show is just a taste of what she can do.

Luna other vocals reviews Part 1 and Part 2.


  • Luna (One Thousand Days)


As far as Immortal Song performances this has got to be my number 2. Everything about this performance makes me proud. Luna expresses great emotions that tie in with the lyrics. When I was watching this video, I couldn't help but get up and move, carrying my phone in my hand. ^_^ Luna did a great job as far as vocal ability goes (even without using a wide vocal range).

  • Luna (Travel Companion) 



" Travel Companion" has more of a musical vibe to it; and Luna in the past has participated in musicals (Legally Blonde and Coyote Ugly) so she performed "Travel Companion" immensely well. This song also has an happy-go-lucky feel to it and mostly I think that Luna focused on the performance as a whole (facial expression, interpretative dance, etc ) and not just vocal skill. I don't hate this performance but its not my favorite. 

  • Luna (Rapping Bonus)





Luna

If you like this post, please +1 it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Just so you know, I loooooove Luna more than I could say. She's got a full perfect package, dont u agree?

    I mean, she's beautiful, bubbly, great singer, gorgeous dancer..and what's more she's fx LUNA!

    Owh..how i freakin love dis girl :))

    ReplyDelete