Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lee Hi "Rose" MV

YG Entertainment has finally release the long awaited "Rose" MV after postponing it to make it better. The teaser had me dying for its release and now it's finally here. 

Lee Hi
Lee Hi's " Rose" is vastly different from the other songs/videos that she has released both in style, music, and perception. While her other songs (It's Over and 1,2,3,4) are fun and entertaining, "Rose" has more R&B and has a more somber style.

    
Unlike her previous work, Lee Hi's "Rose" shows imagery and depth. Although she seems like a statue, its fits the song. She isn't dancing and acting happy or showing an array of emotions.
The song kind of jumps around (as a far a the lyrics go) and the video was also jumpy, but I think it fits the concept of video.
I don't hate the video, but I love Lee Hi.


PS. I will not release a super speed version of this song, it seems disrespectful to do so
If you like this post, please +1 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment