Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lee Hi "Its Over"




Rookie Monster is BACK!!!

Lee Hi has finally release her latest video "Its Over", which is sure to top the charts










I'm going to start this off by saying, I was no where near disappointed, just thoroughly surprise; I've only known YG Entertainment to release their music and artist as hard core. YG usually shy away for the cute/aegyo scene, but not for Lee Hi's Video!! Check it out below ^_^


I absolutely love this song and the video. It appears that  Lee Hi is more comfortable in front of the camera. Not only did Lee Hi improve with her ability to film a video and appear comfortable, but she also did a great job with the vocals. It seems that YG knows how to match a hit song with even more amazing voice!
For me the video was so cute, but not so cute that it makes you want to puke and it's age appropriate (Lee Hi was born in 1996) ^_^.  
I love this song, Lee Hi Fighting!!!!


PS. Lee Hi's Over Super Speed Coming Soon

If you like this post, please +1 it!

No comments:

Post a Comment